Happy 24th Birfday Emma Stone! Emma is by far one of my favorite young actresses out right now, she is just so good in everything. It is great to see her be so successful and hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of her in the future. Here are 10 facts you may not have know about talented birthday gal.
1. Her name is actually Emily Jean Stone. She changed her name from Emily to Emma because there was already an Emily Stone with a SAG card. And her middle name was her grandmother's name.
2. She is a huge Charlie Chaplin fan. Her favorite movie is City Lights.
3. Her first big gig was her role on The New Partridge Family where she played Laurie Partridge. This was where she met Teddy Geiger, who auditioned for a role in the movie. However, he didn't get the part, but the two were reunited while filming The Rocker, and the two ended up being an item for a little while.
4. Auditioned to play Claire Bennett on Heroes, but the role went to Hayden Panettiere. I would have actually liked her character if Emma got the role!
5. Was the voice of London Tipton's dog, Ivana Tipton, in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
6. Quit using Facebook because she was addicted to playing Farmville! But Emma, we could have been 'friends'!
7. She has a younger brother named Spencer, who made her shout him out if she won Spike's Guys Choice Awards, which she did. Best big sis ever!
8. Knows sign language because she had a deaf tutor.
9. Is a huge Beatles fan, along with her mom. They wanted to get matching tattoos in honor of her mom's favorite Beatles song, 'Blackbird'. Emma wrote a letter to Paul McCartney asking him to draw little bird feet for her so it would be authentic, and... HE DID!
10. Worked at a bakery... That made dog treats! She had custmers say that her goods were 'inedible to their dogs'! Make sure you don't let make treats for your dogs!
Why do you love Emma Stone?